Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

Arkansas and Ice Riding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Picture & Video Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THOMAS B
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Arkansas and Ice Riding Reply with quote

My son posted some utube video of Arkansas and some ice riding of this year. Arkansas is only of some ATV trails but you'll get the idea of the terrain... Search for sab915
JEB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to the Ark vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOGYMIDbeE

The "good" trails are hard to find out there without a guide, but there is a LOT of single track if you know just where to look. I can't believe I missed you guys down there. Next time, don't leave w/o coming by the RV for some beers, or better yet, get in on one of my rides.
THOMAS B
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Trails Reply with quote

Seems our timing was off John. Did see Laura briefly but you were out when we were in! Was hoping to hook up with you on Saturday but then we bailed so.... We hooked up with some Missouri boys on Friday AM that knew the area some so we rode most the day on single track. The video was a short loop in the PM. Did find some ribboned trail up there that we tryed to follow but it needed more clearing and ribboning, still fun. We had planned on the vendor guy being there on Friday, our bad, so we needed food when we left, stopped at the Wet Pig BBQ and Bar and 'pigged' out you could say. Anyway, thanks for all your effort...
ROBB W
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Tom just say a trail needed more ribbon and brushing? Naw it can't be....I've seen what him and Milo call cleared trail.
JEB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that one section of the new trail with all the down pines was the only section I didn't personally clear. I can't believe those guys left it like that, but it'll get fixed before the enduro. Sorry about the vendor. I did try to get them down there Friday, but they didn't check their email until after the event, as it turned out. Everyones loss on that one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Picture & Video Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: