Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

GEs CLUB MEMBER PURCHASES MOTORCYLE RESORT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hawkc01
A Class Forum Jockey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:25 am    Post subject: GEs CLUB MEMBER PURCHASES MOTORCYLE RESORT Reply with quote

I would like to announce to the GEMC group that I will be making a permanent move to the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee after purchasing the Punkin Center Motorcycle Resort located along Highway 129, otherwise famously known as the Tail of The Dragon.

We offer cabin rentals, full hook up RV sites and rustic camping. There is also a bar and restaurant located on site that currently offers breakfast and dinner.

Whether or on your street/ adventure bikes or passing through with a trailer full of off-road goodies, this is an amazing area to explore and you’ll quickly see why I made to the choice to go REDNECK.

DISCOUNTS FOR GEMC MEMBERS

All GEMC member will receive the following discounts;

· 25% off lodging

· 1st round of beer on the house

· Doctor’s note should you decide to stay longer

**Must present GEMC membership card to receive discounts**

Check us out at punkincentermotorcycleresort.com

Support us and “LIKE” us on Facebook

BON VOYAGE

Please join me for a night of bowling and laughs. We will be having a little get together with family and friends at Bowlocity at 6pm, Tuesday the 26th.

I would like to honor my roots by displaying GEMC memorabilia at the resort. If you would like to donate any items for display, please bring to the event or feel free to send it down to the resort.

A WORD OF THANKS

Having been a member for several years I have to say I’m not only proud to have been part of such a great organization, but I’m even more proud of what we do and have done as a group. Many different kinds of people have come across my path through my association with the GEMC and it has been a pleasure to get to know all of you.

I will continue to support the GEs through my membership and plan on attending future events as time permits. Thank you all for your support and friendship.

There are a few people I would like to personally recognize for their contributions, friendship and whose support and influence has had an everlasting impact on my life…Patrick Hawkins, Travis DeWees, Jeremy Sutton, Sean Mortensen, Phil Francis, the Bjerke Clan, Joel Mindermann, Dennis Flanders, and the Murray and Van Moer families.

Regards,
Chad Hawkins
travisd
Secretary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck on your new adventure! Hope to visit some day! Take care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: