Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

Snowmobiling in WY, Jan 24-30th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NATE D
Double A Forum Poster

Location: In a suburban forest of idiots driving compact SUVs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Snowmobiling in WY, Jan 24-30th Reply with quote

We currently have 5 guys and have room for up to 3 more. 3 guys leaving Wausau, WI early Sat morning Jan 24th. Meeting up with 2 of us in the Twin Cities metro area, then south on 35 so we can pick you up! We have a condo rented just outside of Centennial that sleeps 10. Returning Fri Jan 30th. Planning on 2 trucks and trailers or if a few guys want to rent out there, we can take a car to save on gas costs.

Nate

Last edited by NATE D on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
ROBB W
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I only had my sled together.

Anyone got a 151 track for cheap?
NATE D
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have the Pheonix condo rented:
[url="http://wintercreekcondos.com/condos.html"]http://wintercreekcondos.com/condos.html[/url]
There are more beds than what it says on the website. Really nice place.

Our group consists of a good group of guys who have been to the mtns riding about 12 times and several of us have been to the Snowies a couple of those times. All of us have 144-151 800's. Our riding varies between boondocking, finding jumps, playing in meadows, and hillclimbing. We don't sit at the base of big climbs and watch each other highmark all day. We all carry beacons, shovels, and probes.

Cost for lodging and truck fuel split between 6 people is about $380 per person. I usually get the trip done for under $600 personally. We will buy groceries and cook meals for the most part. We like to put in a full day of riding so most nights we hang out in the cabin, watch videos, drink some beers, and talk smart. We won't be running to the bars each night.

Really a good group of guys that are easy to get along with and will help out as needed to make sure the trip is fun for all.

Contact me with any questions

Nate

here's a couple pics of last years Cooke City trip:

NATE D
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROBB W wrote:

Anyone got a 151 track for cheap?

I assume you need a 2.52" pitch? I'll ask around if anyone I know has one.
ROBB W
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i should be able to make that work.
MIKE D
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk smart? Is that what Aaron was doing in that hotel in West in 06'? Geez! I had no idea! And to think this whole time I thought he was just grammarically challenged! Laughing

NATE D wrote:
We have the Pheonix condo rented:
[url="http://wintercreekcondos.com/condos.html"]http://wintercreekcondos.com/condos.html[/url]
There are more beds than what it says on the website. Really nice place.

Our group consists of a good group of guys who have been to the mtns riding about 12 times and several of us have been to the Snowies a couple of those times. All of us have 144-151 800's. Our riding varies between boondocking, finding jumps, playing in meadows, and hillclimbing. We don't sit at the base of big climbs and watch each other highmark all day. We all carry beacons, shovels, and probes.

Cost for lodging and truck fuel split between 6 people is about $380 per person. I usually get the trip done for under $600 personally. We will buy groceries and cook meals for the most part. We like to put in a full day of riding so most nights we hang out in the cabin, watch videos, drink some beers, and talk smart. We won't be running to the bars each night.

Really a good group of guys that are easy to get along with and will help out as needed to make sure the trip is fun for all.

Contact me with any questions

Nate

here's a couple pics of last years Cooke City trip:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: